I know floral patterns are usually reserved for spring but I tend to really fall for florals in....fall...ha. So I scrounged around and found some items to add some prettiness to your upcoming autumn wardrobe! Sorry its so late but I've been on job interviews all week, but now that I have a long job lined up, let's get to it!
Read It and Steep Romper by the end of the weekend.
2. Forage's tie/bowtie/handkerchief patterns are so great!
3. I love the vintage feel of this Queen of Poppy Teapot
4. Coats are always a good statement piece, Tulle makes great coats! I own two!
5. The print of this On the Scene Dress is sooooo unique and the mix of colors makes it easy to wear with a bunch of fall hues
6. Sometimes just a little bit like these peek-a-boo floral boots do the trick!
7. Oh Anthropologie, why do you tempt me so?!
I get to see Vampire Weekend and Beirut at the Hollywood Bowl tommorrow! SO excited! What are you guys up to this weekend?