I am so excited to go to Idyllwild this weekend with Weston that I ended up sitting here the past few days just day-dreaming and getting the gimmie gimmies over a bunch of cabin worthy items that would fit the mood and make me oh so cozy! Idyllwild is a mountain area about 2 hours South East of Los Angeles and when you arrive in the small little town you can't help but say, "Well this is effing cute." We got a little cabin and our fingers crossed to see some fall foliage, but that might be a late October thing here, we will see! What are you up to this weekend?
1. I love the Typography of this Happy Camper pullover
2.This Columbia Reverse Shred Shirt is on clearance at REI!
3. I am craving these Free People Denim Overalls and can't get them out of my mind. I'm hoping they go on sale at some point. Who would have thought a 28 year old woman would want overalls, but I just do.
4. These Ladies' Minnetonka Moccasins Back Zipper Boot in Dusty Brown Suede just feel necessary for fall and winter in LA.
5. On camping and cabin trips, Wes and I have developed a little tradition of reading a David Sedaris story or two before bed, right now we are working through David Sedaris' Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls .
6. I believe this just got released today! It's Dogfish Head Brewery Punkin Ale and I PROMISE it is one of the best pumpkin beers you will ever taste! I am OBSESSED with anything pumpkin. So you bettter believe I'm heading out today to stock up and hoard a bunch from the population. Watch out LA liquor stores!
7. I'll take one of those beers ( or two or three) and just curl up in a comfy wool blanket around the fire place and listen to Van Morrison, if that's cool.
8. The Camping french press from REI is next on the list for a necessity when I go "Glamping" with Weston or Clay. ( GAH I LOVE REI!)
Time to pack!