I went to San Francisco last weekend for a few reasons: To meet up with my best friend from Denver to celebrate his 30th brthday, this was his present from me and his girlfriend. Also to hang out at one of the best free festivals I've ever been to: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass. I thought a good FYF would be to find items that would be great to have up there that are all FROM San Francisco companies! Keeping it local yo!
1. This Days of Marigold Cardigan from SF based ModCloth is perfect for fall evenings
2. I didn't realize that Banana Republic started in San Francisco! I also didn't realize they made such cute sunglasses!
3. Since ModCloth is makes up a HUGE amount of my clothing, I am letting myself post a few items from my favorite SF company this week, including these Art's Desire Flat in Blue that would have been nice when we explored China Town and the Mission!
4. Kinda forgot until I looked it up that Levi's started in San Francisco in 1853! DANG! And still have some of the best looking, best priced jean around! EXCELLENT!
5. I refuse to go to San Francisco without having at least one cup of Blue Bottle coffee ( originated in Oakland and is an SF staple.
6. I have a huge crush on everything Photojojo sells. Like this wifi SD card that uploads any photo you take right to you phone! Such great gifts for any iphone addict or photographer!
7. For sight seeing and the festival, I would have loved to have this Room and Bordeaux Bag in Cognac to carry my camera, sunscreen and daily essentials.